Black Pepper Chicken-Recipe For foodies!! - MY BLOG SPOT.

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Black Pepper Chicken-Recipe For foodies!!

 

                 

Hey guys! Today I am going to share with you one of my yummiest food recipes i.e. Black Pepper Chicken.



Following are the ingredients:

1.chicken=1kg.

2.black pepper (crushed)=2 tea spoons.

3.vinegar=half cup.

4. ginger=2 tea spoons.

Process:

I put chicken in a bowl and added vinegar along with black pepper to marinate it for half an hour.

After getting into satisfaction that it was completely marinated, I fried it in frying pan till it was half cooked. Finally, I added the marinating mixture (which was left in the bowl) to the frying chicken and  kept it frying up to 5 more minutes until it the was completely cooked.

and yes!!

The food was ready!!!!!!!

No comments:

@zainab khan