Street Snack - MY BLOG SPOT.

Monday 11 January 2021

Street Snack

Hey readers!!Let me introduce you to the one very delicious and spicy snack of my area, called “GOL GAPPA”








Its a street snack which becomes available to you by hawkers.It comes in the form of a ball ,made of flour ,which is half torn from above . This mouth-watering Goll gappa is  served to you in plate  after being put a lot of spices inside that include spiced water, green chilli sauce, tamarind sauce, gram flour fritters(of small size)boiled potatoes, onions and chickpeas.

I googled its meaning in english and I laughed out loud at the name that was “ asian sphere eaten😂😂” 

Well, this is one of the most yummiest snack of the town I bet.

So, let Goll Gappas give your taste buds a try if you want to enjoy the best snack in your life ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

@zainab khan