REVIEW : Imtiaz super market - MY BLOG SPOT.

Tuesday 19 January 2021

REVIEW : Imtiaz super market






Hey guys!! Yesterday I went to Imtiaz supermarket, Gulberg Greens. for buying groceries ad stuff and I was shocked to see the discounted rates of the products.

Even the vegetables and fruits were so economical to buy that I decided to purchase maximum stuff from there.

I was busy filling my cart when I came across another breaking news that Imtiaz gives gifts at the purchase of Rp.7500/-. 

You can feel what I would be thinking after that.

I immediately added up things-to-buy in my grocery list to complete the figure of  Rp.7500/- just to get the gift 😂

. After achieving my goal, I went to the counter to receive my gift. I was shocked to see the variety of gifts. There were three kinds of gifts.

One was a box that contained boxes of tissues.

Another was the box that contained a box of spices and the third one was the box that contained ketchup of different kinds. 

One gift was allowed at the purchase of  Rp.7500 /-. 

I got one among the three and decided to get the other two for my future purchases.

Now I am desperately emptying my grocery items so that I can visit Imtiaz exactly at the first of the next month for grocery to get the other two gifts😂😂  


2 comments:

@zainab khan